MSU Information Technology supports many business, academic, and research projects across the University. These projects and initiatives are organized under the banner of Bolder IT.
MSU IT Top 10 Projects
- SIS Modernization Program
- Implement CRM for Undergraduate Admissions
- College of Law Business Integration
- Implement Facilities Connect
- Implement Health College Unified Group Student Management System
- Implement CVM Electronic Medical Record
- Implement Salesforce for Advancement and CABS
- Upgrade Server Operating Systems
- Upgrade Microsoft SQL Server and Create Central Cluster
- Upgrade Department Virtual Firewalls Due to End of Life
Initiatives in this area focus on improving the technology environment for students.
Initiatives in this area focus on delivering technology programs to enhance research.
Faculty and Staff
Initiatives in this area focus on systems benefiting faculty and staff across campus.
Initiatives in this area focus on functions and programs that benefit Michigan State University as a whole.