WHAT IS IT?
- This project covers the implementation of the new Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system for the College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM).
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
- The objective is to implement a vendor solution to replace four diverse systems that are over 10-15 years old with a single EMR solution that enables accurate medical record keeping, as well as charging work and maintaining inventory.
- Such a system will deliver high quality service to the animal owners, and also effectively educate Degree of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) and Licensed Veterinary Technician (LVT) students on best practice and methodologies, thus satisfying American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA) Council of Education accreditation requirements.
- EMR Development Roadmap created.
- Evaluating the implementation of Workflow Tags.
- Testing Security Enhancement for implementation in August time frame.
|Standard list of meds/orders/non-billables||Aug. 30, 2019|
|One-Off Treatments||Aug. 30, 2019|
|Automated Charging Enhancements||Aug. 30, 2019|
|Instinct Navigation Refresh||Sept. 30, 2019|
|Q3 UX Enhancements||Sept. 30, 2019|