WHAT IS IT?
MSU Health Colleges (College of Human Medicine, College of Osteopathic Medicine, College of Nursing, and College of Veterinary Medicine) are implementing the single solution, eValue, to manage the unique student activities for the health college programs; such activities include evaluations, case logging, clerkship scheduling, curriculum mapping, and student portfolios.
WHY ARE WE DOING THIS?
MSU Health Colleges are unique in their own way; however, students perform many of the same clerkship activities regardless of the program they are in.
The Health Colleges currently have four separate systems to manage student clerkship and evaluations – for the first time, the four health colleges are able to use one system, reducing support and maintenance costs while providing college-specific along with centralized reporting capabilities for accreditation.
- Personal Records – Configured / Integration in Progress
- User Management – Configured / Integration in Progress
- Schedule Components Module – Configuration Stage
- Sites Module – Final Customer Review
- Curriculum Mapping – Requirements Gathering in Progress
- Time Tracking – Not Started
- Case Logging – Not Started
- Evaluations & Forms – Not Started
- Project Management/Portfolio – Not Started
- Reports – Not Started
- VetTech eVOS Scheduling – January 2020
- eValue Launch for All Colleges – June 2020