IT administrators can choose managed or self-managed options of endpoint antivirus protection for their departments. Both are based on the number of computer workstations, servers, and other endpoints.
Windows, Mac, and Linux operating systems are supported.
There is no charge to MSU departments for MSU Endpoint Security.
IT administrators in MSU departments don’t need to purchase or renew separate endpoint security or antivirus software once they are using the MSU Endpoint Security solution.
This service is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year with regularly scheduled maintenance periods.
Service requests are acknowledged within 48 hours. When a request is made, an expected fulfillment date is provided and sent to the individual requesting the service.
- Department IT staff receive control over clients.
- Clients are placed in their own group.
- Administrator access is given to their group to make policy changes.
- Information Security supports the license.
- Information Security manages department clients using a baseline policy deployed to unit endpoints and supports the license.
- Department IT staff can move to the self-managed option at any time as needed.