Use the main IT Service Desk contact information above to get help with:
- Classroom technology (e.g., technology in rooms, computer labs, satellite offices)
- Online learning tools (e.g., D2L, MediaSpace, Zoom)
- Internet/Wi-Fi connectivity
- Student systems (e.g., online enrollment, StuInfo, Degree Navigator)
- Business applications (e.g., EBS, Sentinel, CASHNet, Application Services Systems)
- Computer help (e.g., setup for email, firewalls)
- Password resets
MSU Computer Help and Repair, in room 120 of the Computer Center, offers face-to-face consulting for in-warranty and out-of-warranty computer repair services.
Computer Help and Repair also offers virus scans and general installation support. There is no charge for basic consulting services.
NetIDs & Spartan ID Cards
Receive in-person help at the MSU ID Office or by calling (517) 355-4500.
Contact MSU Telecom for help with campus phones, campus voicemail, telecommuting, cable TV, and radio by calling (517) 353-5515.