The MSU IT Exchange is a community for collaboration that was formed to bring people interested in information technology together.
The group meets on a regular basis throughout the year and is open to anyone interested in supporting the significant role technology plays at MSU.
The purpose of IT Exchange is to engage IT staff at Michigan State University by:
- Fostering a sense of community.
- Building trust among the IT community.
- Challenging IT to think broadly.
- Sharing best practices.
- Keeping up with new technology.
- Encouraging collaboration.
In the body of your email include the command: “subscribe itexchange firstname lastname” (insert your first name and last name).
The ITEXCHANGE message archives can be viewed on list.msu.edu.