There are many technology tools and resources that support all employees in their work at MSU.
There are several different types of collaboration and online storage environments available. Log in using your MSU NetID and password to:
- Spartan 365 Tools (e.g., Spartan Drive, Office Suite)
- MSU G Suite for Education (e.g., Google Drive, Docs, Slides, Classroom)
- MSU Kaltura MediaSpace (e.g., Video/Media Storage)
- MSU Zoom (e.g., Conferencing, Document Sharing)
- MSU Code Respository (e.g., Code Versioning, Research Collaboration)
Large File Transfer
MSU FileDepot allows you to share large files up to 900MB with recipients inside or outside of Michigan State University. Files are automatically deleted 14 days after they are uploaded.
FileDepot Internal offers additional features in order to address institutional data requirements.
Both of these tools can be used to help with email attachment size limits.
Accessibility & Usability
Web and digital content accessibility is an important part of serving the diverse MSU community, and helps provide equal access and opportunity to all.
Accessibility resources include: