MSU IT Services Teaching and Learning invites you to attend the next session in our ongoing Breakfast Series: Conversations on Online Pedagogy and Best Practices.
DATE: Wednesday, October 8, 2014
TIME: 8:45 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. (8:30 a.m. for refreshments)
PLACE: Main Library, North Conference Room, 4th Floor, West Wing
TOPIC: “Blogging, peer review, and practical application”
SPEAKER: Dr. Louise Meade, Instructor Bio/Computation Evolution in Action
Join us for another exciting Breakfast Series Seminar highlighting the 2014 MSU AT&T Best Enhanced Course ZOL 890 Evolutionary Biology for Non-Life Scientists (http://attawards.msu.edu/home/zol-890).
ZOL 890 is a graduate-level course designed to give computer science and engineering graduate students a working understanding of biological evolution with an eye toward fostering future productive collaboration with evolutionary biologists.
- Breakfast Series: Conversations on Online Pedagogy and Best Practices: http://tech.msu.edu/enrichment/
- IT Services – LearnDAT blog: http://learndat.tech.msu.edu/blog
- MSU Technology blog: http://tech.msu.edu/news
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LearnDAT
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/MSUlearnDAT
Any questions please contact Keesa Johnson Muhammad at LearnDat: email@example.com 517-884-0663.