MSU NetPrint was retired in June to make way for MSU Print, which offers a more modern interface and new printing features.
Prints can be purchased by credit card, Spartan Cash, or billed to student receivable accounts.
MSU Print provides students with an easy way to print from any laptop by using the Web Print option on print.msu.edu.
- Log into print.msu.edu with your MSU NetID and password.
- Click “Web Print” and “Submit a job.”
- Choose your campus location, print type (double sided, single sided, or color), and quantity.
- Click “Upload documents” and choose the document from your computer to upload.
- Then click “Jobs Pending Release.”
- Click “Print” under the action heading of your print job and choose the printer you want to use.
- Pick up your print job once completed.
Printing in MSU Libraries & computer labs
Using MSU Print from a public computer in MSU Libraries or computer labs does not require you to log into print.msu.edu.
- Open the document you’d like to print.
- Click “File” and “Print”
- Choose print type (double sided printing, special paper sizing) and the printer you’d like to use.
- Click “Print” and pick up your print job once completed.
Help & Support
Having trouble printing from your laptop or a public computer?
Read the online article for detailed instructions using MSU Print, or contact the MSU IT Service Desk at (517) 432-6200.