Welcome back! The MSU ID Office has expanded hours to help students get their Spartan ID Cards.
MSU IT has also extended Computer Help and Repair hours and hours in the MSU Engagement Centers. Stop by and ask any of our trained consultants about getting connected to the network and Wi-Fi, as well as information about computers and software.
Spartan ID Card Support
The MSU ID Office is offering extended hours to assist you with securing your Spartan ID Card.
- Saturday, August 20, from 12:00-4:00 p.m. (international student check-in)
- Sunday, August 21, from 1:00-4:00 p.m. (international student check-in)
- Sunday, August 28, from 10:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
MSU International Center, room 170 (427 North Shaw Lane)
Saturday, August 28 – Sunday, August, 29 from 12:00-6:00 p.m.
MSU Computer Store and Campus Engagement Centers:
- MSU Computer Help and Repair, room 120 (Computer Center)
- McDonel Hall
- Brody Hall
- Hubbard Hall
- Holden Hall
- MSU Veterinary Medical Center