Could you benefit from learning how to make videos? MSU IT’s video production team hosts a series of workshops at no cost for staff and faculty. These workshops are designed for complete beginners and teach the skills to successfully conceptualize, film and edit video. Whether your needs are for interviews, course instruction or something else, you’ll have the tools necessary to create a quality video product.
These workshops are hosted at the Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology, Room D101 Wells Hall. The dates and topics are:
Video Production Level 1 – Crash Course: Feb. 7, 1 – 4 p.m.
Video Production Level 2 – Interviews: March 7, 1 – 4 p.m.
Creating Course Videos with Free Tools – April 4, 1 – 4 p.m.
To sign up:
- log into your EBS account,
- navigate to the “My Career & Training” section,
- click the “Courses for Employees at MSU” square,
- search for “video” in the “Search for Courses” search bar,
- sign up for your desired courses. The MSU IT Video Production Workshops will all appear with the names italicized above.
Questions or concerns? Please contact Nick Noel at email@example.com or (517) 432-5147.