The MSU Academic Orientation Program (AOP) starts on June 13 and runs through August helping new students and parents get acclimated to Michigan State University.
Technology plays a large role in students’ coursework and lives at MSU. The tech.msu.edu site provides a gateway to technology resources and help.
Make sure to log into your email using your NetID and password.
- If an undergraduate student, go to MSU Spartan Mail at spartanmail.msu.edu to set up your email.
- If a graduate student, go to MSU Email at mail.msu.edu to set up your email.
Undergraduate students with MSU Spartan Mail can also access Office software for no cost through their account. This includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and OneNote for Mac or PC.
- Log into spartanmail.msu.edu with your NetID and password.
- Click on “Office 365” in the top left.
- Click the “Install now” button.
Check out the New Students page for technology information important to those newly accepted to MSU and new to campus.
Information here includes things you need to know once you move in at Michigan State University before the fall 2016 semester.
There is also a Students page with information about common technology resources and safe computing SecureIT tips.