Check out the second episode of the student-led MSU Tech Break podcast called “Creating the Combat Veterans Course.”
In our second episode, we discuss the reasoning behind the design and creation of the new combat veterans course from the MSU School of Social Work. On the show we talk with Social Work instructors Tina Blaschke-Thompson and Glenn Stutzky, as well as instructional designers Keesa V. Johnson and Emily Brozovic.
This team of passionate educators has truly created a unique course that immerse the students in the experience of combat veterans. This course also received an AT&T award honorable mention.
About MSU Tech Break
MSU Tech Break is a 15- to 20-minute student-led podcast produced by the Learning Design team within MSU IT Services Academic Technology.
The goal of Tech Break is to share information about technology and learning to the broad Michigan State University community. The podcast will bring together stories and experiences, providing different perspectives on technology and how it can be used in higher education.
MSU Tech Break Episodes
- Episode 1 – Developing Your Accessibility Culture (plus transcript)
- Episode 2 – Creating the Combat Veterans Course (plus transcript)
- Episode 3 – Discussing REAL Classrooms with Real Students (plus transcript)
- Episode 4 – Feedback Loops (plus transcript)
- Episode 5 – Student Engagement (plus transcript)