Listen to episode 3 of the student-led MSU Tech Break podcast, “Discussing REAL Classrooms with Real Students.”
In the third episode of MSU’s student-led Tech Break podcast, education student Meghan Hurley discusses the topic of Rooms for Engaged and Active Learning (REAL) spaces with two recent MSU graduates, Hannah Hunter and Miranda Summerfield. Hurley interviews Summerfield and Hunter on the pros and cons of this new classroom initiative based on their own personal experiences. They also speak about whether the initiative is something they think is overall beneficial, and if they would like to see more classroom spaces like this on campus.
About MSU Tech Break
MSU Tech Break is a 15- to 20-minute student-led podcast produced by the Learning Design team within MSU IT Services Academic Technology.
The goal of Tech Break is to share information about technology and learning to the broad Michigan State University community. The podcast will bring together stories and experiences, providing different perspectives on technology and how it can be used in higher education.
MSU Tech Break Episodes
- Episode 1 – Developing Your Accessibility Culture (plus transcript)
- Episode 2 – Creating the Combat Veterans Course (plus transcript)
- Episode 3 – Discussing REAL Classrooms with Real Students (plus transcript)
- Episode 4 – Feedback Loops (plus transcript)
- Episode 5 – Student Engagement (plus transcript)