Listen to episode 4 of the student-led MSU Tech Break podcast, “Feedback Loops.”
In the fourth episode of MSU’s student-led Tech Break podcast, education student Meghan Hurley discusses the topic of feedback loops with Phil Deaton, who is an employee, instructor, and graduate student at MSU. Hurley and Deaton dialogue about their own personal experiences with feedback and cover its importance. They also talk about types of feedback to take advantage of and how both instructors and students benefit from feedback.
About MSU Tech Break
MSU Tech Break is a 15- to 20-minute student-led podcast produced by the Learning Design team within MSU IT Services Academic Technology.
The goal of Tech Break is to share information about technology and learning to the broad Michigan State University community. The podcast will bring together stories and experiences, providing different perspectives on technology and how it can be used in higher education.
MSU Tech Break Episodes
- Episode 1 – Developing Your Accessibility Culture (plus transcript)
- Episode 2 – Creating the Combat Veterans Course (plus transcript)
- Episode 3 – Discussing REAL Classrooms with Real Students (plus transcript)
- Episode 4 – Feedback Loops (plus transcript)
- Episode 5 – Student Engagement (plus transcript)