MSU IT Teaching and Learning Technology retired the Learning Design and Technology (LearnDAT) brand on January 16. LearnDAT is part of MSU Information Technology and the newly formed Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology.
If you subscribed to the LearnDAT-Announce listserv, you will be transitioned to Sev Grabski’s Instructional Technology listserv, which frequently cross posted similar information.
Email Sev Grabski if you aren’t on either listsev but are interested in instructional technology information.
Teaching & learning resources
Ongoing instructional technology resources include:
- The Technology at MSU website offers teaching and learning technology news and blog posts that are also promoted on social media.
- Teaching and learning technology services are also detailed at the Technology at MSU site along faculty and instructor resources.
- The Hub for Innovation in Learning and Technology site describes its strategies and ways to connect.
- TechAtMSU on Twitter provides updates about things like D2L upgrades, new technologies rolled out on campus, and support information.
- MSUHub on Twitter shares innovative ideas in teaching and learning, concepts to try, and lessons learned.
Instructional design consultation
You can request the MSU IT instructional design consultation services by calling (517) 432-6200.
Best practices and guidelines for courses are also available online to help instructors and be part of consultations.